This webinar is scheduled for June 10, 2021 – 5pm PDT, 8pm EDT (2 hrs)
The trademark process is made up of three stages: clearance, prosecution, and enforcement. While a qualified and experienced trademark attorney is the best bet to deal with these three stages, there are things that every business owner can and should do to protect their trademark. This class will identify tips and tricks for each stage of the trademark process.
Join us and…
- Get an overview of trademarks and their timelines
- Understand trademark clearance
- Learn about trademark prosecution
- Learn about trademark enforcement
- Learn about trademark maintenance
About the speaker: Ben is a partner at IPLA LLP, the country’s largest trademark specialty law firm. He focuses his practice on building, managing, and protecting domestic and foreign trademark portfolios and prides himself in providing practical and cost-effective advice.