This webinar is scheduled for April 6, 2021 – 7pm PDT, 10pm EDT (1 hr)
Note this is a FREE, non-CEU event hosted by Lhasa OMS.
Join Lhasa OMS as they host Dr. Nell Smircina, Dr. Robyn (Ra) Adcock and David Quackenbush from the CSOMA Leadership team for their FREE webinar, Advocacy Training: Learn the Who, What, Why and How of Advocacy.
In this webinar, CSOMA leadership will share their insights on current legislation affecting acupuncture in California and Nationally through their own firsthand experiences with the California legislative process, as well as how you can get involved.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- What the major issues facing our profession are and how does California fit into the big picture of a National advocacy agenda
- Pieces of the legislative process and at what point can you truly affect change as an individual or organization
- Specific and actionable things you can do to be a part of advocacy for our profession
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and Students interested in advocacy work
- Practitioners and Students with questions about current initiatives in CA and Nationally