CSOMA, along with our many corporate members are here to support students. You’ll find helpful tips on passing the licensing exam(s) here and here, and access to many resources, including:
- Events & CEUs – updated regularly
- CSOMA Newsletter – stay in the know!
- Advocacy tools – downloads, media and links to help you educate your community
- AOM links – a large collection of services, suppliers and industry resources
- Journal of Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine (JAIM) – request a copy, submit an article, become a peer reviewer
- American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) & NCCAOM – get to know your national-level advocacy groups
We also encourage students to join a committee, or apply to become a board director.