Student Membership is available to non-licensed acupuncturists who are enrolled, at least half-time, in a program that is at least one academic year’s duration and is approved by the California Acupuncture Board.
Please note: licensed acupuncturists enrolled in educational programs such as a DAOM or DACM (completion doctorate) are not eligible for student membership. CSOMA now offers a Professional Membership: DAOM / Doctoral Transition membership.
Student Member Benefits
- Journal of Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine (JAIM) CSOMA’s semi-annual peer-reviewed journal
- AOM supply and service discounts from participating sponsors
- Meridians: The Journal of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Continuing Education discounts on CSOMA events and sponsored events (no credits issued)
- Calendar of News & Events including CAB meetings, industry-related events, continuing education
- Leadership & Professional Development Opportunities including mentorship, expert topic designation, CSOMA committee participation, Board Member eligibility, and more!
- Calendar of News & Events including CAB meetings, related industry events, continuing education
- Expanding your education beyond the classroom!
Student Member dues: $35/year
Student Membership Details
Student members may not vote on matters submitted to the membership for vote, including the election of the Board of Directors. Student members are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors if elected but may not serve as officers of the association.