Help celebrate CJOM’s 30th year by participating in the Spring/Summer 2018 issue!
Deadline EXTENDED: Dec 15, 2017
What you need to know:
- This issue’s theme is “The Acupuncture Solution to Pain Management and the Opioid Epidemic.”
- We are seeking articles on the following: pain management; TCM’s role/impact on addiction; nutrition & other supportive modalities; integrative approaches; case studies; patient education and more. Doctoral theses are welcome!
- Authors: Please review author guidelines here. If you intend to submit an article, please submit your title (tentative is OK) prior to Dec. 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for publication.
- Associate Editors: We have 4 positions open! Associate editors play an essential role in editing articles per CJOM editorial guidelines, assisting in selecting journal content, and additional journalism responsibilities. Assistant editors work under the direction of the CJOM Editor-in-Chief and are listed in the publication’s masthead. Interested? Please contact email@example.com.
- Photographers: CJOM welcomes images that represent the current issue’s theme. Images that include people are especially welcome. If you have an image you would like to have considered for the cover or inside the journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CJOM Online is coming soon – stay tuned for details!
Please share this announcement with your colleagues! We have included a PDF for you to circulate at schools, include in email, etc. Thank you!