Dear CSOMA Community,
We have 3 events to share, plus an update on HR4803 Acupuncture for Our Seniors Act:
ASA/NCCAOM ‘s summer push for H.R. 4803 Acupuncture for our Seniors Act is underway! You can take 3 simple actions toward raising awareness for the acupuncture profession:
(1) Get a quick snapshot of this bill on CSOMA’s Instagram or Facebook feed
(2) Email ASA lobbyist Molly Giammarco to get scheduled for a virtual Congressional meeting
(3) Read up on the ASA’s H.R. 4803 Fact Sheet and share with patients, friends and family to help support our profession
Stay tuned for updates on this important piece of legislation.
1. Coffee Connections with CSOMA
Please join us SUNDAY, July 11 for Coffee Connections! ☕ It’s a virtual meetup to connect with others in the acupuncture community while enjoying a cup of your favorite hot beverage!
Topic: Working with Mental Emotional Health
When: Sunday, July 11th at 10am PST via zoom REGISTER HERE
Who: Dr. Kim Peirano, DACM, LAc will share her experience & tips on riding the waves of an ever-changing practice. Get a quick snapshot of the details on our Instagram post.
2. Traditional Chinese Medicine for Allergy & Inflammation – 2 DISCOUNTED CEUs/PDAs!
Mark your calendar for SATURDAY, July 16:
Topic: Traditional Chinese Medicine for Allergy & Inflammation (from “Clinical Pearls from Top TCM Experts” series)
When: Saturday, July 16 at 5-7pm PST via zoom REGISTER HERE
Who: Dr. Xiu Min-Li, professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology and the Department of Otolaryngology at New York Medical College. Hosted by World Chinese Medicine Forum and Treasure of the East
Use CSOMA member discount code CSOMA2022 for 50% off! Sign up today
3. FSOMA – Attend in Orlando or virtually
When: August 19-21 Click for registration & Info
Register & Save: FSOMA is offering CSOMA members the same registration price as FSOMA members, with code ASAMEMBER
Special Note: 3 day attendance is only $386 during Early Bird Registration, which ends July 1 REGISTER HERE
Thank you for reading & please share with a colleague!