Associate Membership – Organizations
We offer two types of Associate (Organization) Memberships:
- Educational Institution membership is available to any institution engaged in medical education.
- Merchant membership is available to any firm or corporation engaged in selling products or services to members of CSOMA.
Educational Institution & Merchant Member Benefits:
- Advertising Discounts in the California Journal of Oriental Medicine (CJOM)
- Sponsorship Opportunities through a variety of CSOMA events and member benefits
- Opportunity to promote your products through articles in our newsletter or blog
- Your logo featured in our Membership Welcome Packets, sent to all CSOMA members
- Showing your support for the California AOM community!
Associate Member (Organization) dues: $500/year
Associate Membership (Organization) Details
Associate members may not vote on matters submitted to the membership for vote, including the election of the Board of Directors. Individual associate members are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors if elected but may not serve as officers of the association. Retired members are not listed in the CSOMA Practitioner Directory.
Apply online, or if you prefer to pay by check, download the PDF version of this application and mail it along with your check payment.
If your organization does not qualify for Associate Membership, please learn about our other membership categories.
Want to deepen your commitment to CSOMA and the profession? Consider becoming a corporate sponsor!